The H.Wood Group’s throwback-style revamp gives the lounge a decidedly Palm Springs feel.
Throwback menus and vintage decors are all the rage across Los Angeles right now, and the redone Bootsy Bellows is certainly no exception. The longtime West Hollywood hotspot returns to life today, sporting a lush glassy and green interior for the all the club-goers in the Hollywood Hills.
Bootsy Bellows has been in operation, with a few updates and decor tweaks here and there, since 2012. It’s become a staple property for the busy H.Wood Group co-owners John Terzian and Brian Toll, as well as partner David Arquette. Even as the company continues to move further and further into hotels and restaurants, their original backbone remains in the nightlife space with places like Bootsy Bellows, Poppy, and the Peppermint Club.
The new Built, Inc.-designed bar and lounge comes in a rosy pink hue, with lots of plush banquette seating and light green accents, including lots of house plants inside. Chandeliers and a reflective main bar give the room a vintage Hollywood shimmer, while modern table bottle service draws in the current crowds.
Bootsy Bellows reopens tonight, keeping hours on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturdays.
1 OAK LA
随着电音的冒起，顶级的嘻哈夜店已经越来越少。不过1 OAK 这个夜店品牌却屹立不倒，在洛杉矶、拉斯维加斯和纽约三大城市都有分店。时尚的设计和一流的服务是1 OAK 最大的卖点。就算不是经常有顶级的DJ坐镇，这里也是城中嘻哈爱好者的必然之选。加上这里不时会出现荷里活的A级明星，喜欢嘻哈和荷里活电影的您，快到这嘻哈夜店之王看看吧！Discotech现正提供1 OAK LA每星期五的免费Guestlist，有兴趣的朋友可以按以下的链接登记！
The Argyle主要分为酒吧和夜店两个部分。楼下的酒吧没有震耳欲聋的音乐，也灯光也比较通明，与楼上的夜店区形成强烈对比。The Argyle的老板在访问中提及夜店的设计主要想让客人可以随时到楼下的酒吧交谈，不用每次都对着对方的耳朵大喊。因此酒吧餐单上的鸡尾酒都是经过精心挑选和设计的，确保客人在休息的时候都能得到最好的补充。
曾是Trousdale Lounge的Bootsy Bellows由演员David Arquette一手创立，而店名是根据其母亲名字改的。2015的装潢将这里变成一家金碧辉煌的高级夜店，无论是服务和环境都是城中数一数二的。因为老板是名人，光顾这夜店的大多是富豪或明星。如果想看看荷里活明星的风采，记得来这边逛逛哦。不过男士的话，就可能需要订台才可以进去了。
Hyde Sunset Lounge
New Years Eve 2016 is almost upon us! Wondering what’s happening in Los Angeles this New Years Eve? You’ve come to the right place.
NYE falls on a Saturday this year which means most clubs will be 100% sold out! Tables need to be prepaid for New Years Eve.
You can use our free mobile app to book your tables – we highly recommend booking tables as early as you can – prices will go up as the date gets closer.
Buy tickets for any of these events here. Prices will go up and events will sell out so book in advance!
Lure & Le Jardin New Years Eve 2016
- General Admission Open Bar $69.00
- Ultra VIP Package for 8 $1000.00
- Ultra VIP Package for 10 $1200.00
- Ultra VIP Package for 12 $1680.00
- Dancefloor VIP Package for 12 $1920.00
- Dancefloor VIP Package for 15 $2700.00
- Elite VIP Package for 15 $3000.00
- DJ Elite VIP Package for 15 $3500.00
This New Year’s Eve, Lure Nightclub x Le Jardin combine for “one” massive NYE party.
Lure – Los Angeles’ colossal and ultra-swanky nightlife hotspot – fuses high-glamour and high-octane atmosphere to deliver the ultimate mega-party for Hollywood’s A-list party people. Located in the heart of Hollywood, Lure is a luxurious mega-club and nightlife venue favored by L.A.’s trendsetting partiers and top-profile entertainment industry events alike. Be a part of the scene at the New Year’s party at Lure Nightclub, whose massive, sumptuous space will provide the extravagant backdrop for a supercharged NYE celebration with L.A.’s most beautiful revelers.
Los Angeles’ renowned mega-club, Lure & Le Jardin, invites you to experience this NYE the Hollywood way: with a supercharged, supersized party packed with glitz, amenities, and L.A.’s high-flying nightlife in-crowd. Jumpstart the mega-festivities with a 5 hour premium open bar over multiple full-service bars. Saunter through Lure’s immense and lavish space as you turn up the holiday spirit with early evening lite fare and fun-filled NYE party favors, both courtesy of your host. This mega-club is famed for being one of L.A.’s hottest destinations to dance and party the night away and this NYE is no different: a top DJ will entice guests to the massive dance floor all night with heart-stopping tracks of Top 40, Hip Hop, House and Mash Ups. When midnight arrives, grab a complimentary champagne toast, count down live to the New Year with the entire crowd and kick off this New Year in explosive style. To satisfy guests with a more indulgent party appetite, this swanky club will offer deluxe VIP packages with table and bottle service, reserved seating, priority admission and more.
1 OAK LA New Years Eve 2016
- General Admission | Open Bar $129.00
- VIP Fast Pass & Mezzanine Access $139.00
- Ultra VIP Table Package for 6 $3000.00
- Platinum VIP Table Package for 8 $3500.00
- DJ VIP Table Package for 12 $4000.00
- Elite VIP Table Package for 12 $5000.00
- Dance Floor Elite VIP Table Package for 15 $6000.00
- Dance Floor DJ VIP Table Package for 20 $7000.00
Celebrate this New Year’s Eve like nightlife royalty at 1 Oak LA. With a 5 hour premium open bar setting the deluxe mood complimented by NYE party favors adorning the fashionable crowd like ironically chic statement accessories. This late-night phenomenon’s trademark atmosphere is as dynamic as ever this NYE, with a live DJ will spinning super-hot beats of Top 40, Hip Hop, House and Mash Ups, enticing 1 OAK’s gorgeous crowd to the sizzling dancefloor. As festivities reach its peak at midnight, the DJ will lead trendy party-rockers in an exhilarating live countdown, complete with a complimentary champagne toast and a thrilling energy, kicking off the New Year with a bang. For partiers of the most opulent persuasion, 1 OAK – Los Angeles’s authority of the velvet-rope nightlife – offers a host of VIP packages that offer exclusive access to a mezzanine section and reserved VIP seating in addition to luxurious table and bottle service.
-5-hour premium open bar (9pm-2am)
-Live DJ performance
-Live DJ countdown, complimentary champagne toast
Bootsy Bellows New Years Eve 2016
- General Admission | Open Bar $89.00
- VIP Private Room Access $99.00
- Couples VIP Table Package For 2 $500.00
- Backroom Ultra VIP Table Package For 6 $1500.00
- Backroom Ultra VIP Table Package For 8 $2000.00
- Dance Floor VIP Table Package For 8 $2500.00
- Platinum VIP Table Package For 10 $3000.00
- Elite VIP Table Package For 12 $3500.00
Ring in the New Year with Redfoo and the Party Rock crew at Bootsy Bellows! Bursting onto the world stage as the creative half of the electronic pop-rock duo LMFAO, Redfoo is known for his next level party style and #1 hits. From his collaborations with Kanye West, Pitbull, Carly Rae Jepson, Ice Cube, Will.i.am, Lil Jon, fellow DJ’s David Guetta and Steve Akoi to headlining for the hottest, maxed out mega clubs and party-performing around the globe at festivals, Redfoo is no stranger to the Hollywood nightlife scene. Join him at Bootsy Bellow’s for a party sure to keep you Party Rocking well into the New Year.
Henry’s New Years Eve 2016
- General Admission | Open Bar $69.00
- Ultra VIP Package for 6 $780.00
- Ultra VIP Package for 8 $1040.00
- Platinum VIP Package for 8 $1120.00Platinum VIP Package for 10 $1500.00
- DJ Elite VIP Package for 15 $2500.00
- Baller Package for 15 $2500.00
Say cheerio to the old year with Henry’s ritzy New Year’s Eve party, where the elegance and class of quintessential London hotels meets the red-hot nightlife of L.A.’s famous Beverly Hills. Fueled by a 5 hour premium open bar, Henry’s chic guests will mix and mingle amid charming interiors. For added holiday delight, Henry’s will provide complimentary early evening lite fare and fanciful NYE party favors so you can really turn up the festivities. The party heats up as a top L.A. DJ spins superhot hits of Top 40, Hip Hop, House and Mash Ups, enticing beautiful patrons to the dance floor. But at midnight, everything pauses for a spine-tingling live count down with the entire crowd, complete with a complimentary champagne toast and a live broadcast of the Times Square Ball Drop. For revelers with a taste for the high life, Henry’s offers a variety of VIP options, including bottle and table service, that’ll make you feel like the royalty.
Sayer’s Club New Years Eve 2016
- General Admission $69.00
- Ultra VIP Table Package For 6 $1500.00
- Ultra VIP Table Package For 8 $1800.00
- Platinum VIP Table Package For 10 $2200.00
- Dance Floor Elite VIP Table Package for 12 $2600.00
- The Bands Table Package for 15 $3000.00
- After 12:30AM Admission $19.00
The Sayers Club, one of Los Angeles’ best-loved live music venues and nightlife “it” spots by music-and-party trendsters, invites you to an exclusive New Year’s party brimming with artistic elegance and megawatt NYE revelry. Get this supercharged NYE show on the road with a 5 hour premium open bar. While you frolic with L.A.’s coolest party crowd, don’t forget to don on fun-filled, complimentary NYE party favors to get you in the festive holiday mood. Once you’re spirited up, let your inhibitions lose on the dance floor to the sizzling sounds of a top DJ spinning the latest and greatest beats of Top 40, Hip Hop, House and Mash Ups – you wouldn’t expect anything less from this renowned music hotspot. When midnight rolls around, grab a complimentary champagne toast and count down to the New Year, live and in electric style. For revelers looking for a particularly indulgent New Year’s, the Sayers Club offers plenty of VIP options to satisfy their luxury taste with special table and bottle services, priority admission, reserved seating and more.
Blind Dragon New Years Eve 2016
- General Admission | Open Bar $79.00
- Ultra VIP Table Package For 6 $900.00
- Ultra VIP Table Package For 8 $1200.00
- Ultra VIP Table Package For 10 $1500.00
- Platinum VIP Table Package For 10 $1700.00
- Platinum VIP Table Package For 12 $2280.00
- The Bands VIP Table Package For 15 $3000.00
- Karaoke VIP Table Package For 10 $2500.00
From a howling karaoke debut to unbridled indulgence on the dancefloor, anything goes this New Year’s Eve at Blind Dragon, one of Los Angeles’s favorite alternative nightlife experiences. This sense of shamelessness is especially apparent following your fair share of complimentary cocktails shaken and stirred impeccably at the five-hour premium open bar. Britney Spears said it best when she said, “There’s only two types of people in the world: the ones that entertain and the ones that observe.” Regardless of which type you are by day, as the final sun sets on the year past, all in attendance at Blind Dragon’s New Year’s Eve affair should come ready to perform, which tends to become much easier after immersing yourself in several complimentary cocktails. Whether you’re showing off your top-notch moves on the dancefloor to bass-heavy sets from a live DJ or singing your heart out on the karaoke mainstage, rule the final moments of the year in shameless style. As midnight approaches, the celebration commences on the dancefloor with a live DJ countdown and complimentary champagne toast. Those looking to enjoy this evening and exquisite Asian-inspired space in dynastic fashion are encouraged to opt into a VIP ticket package featuring amenities like private karaoke suite access, exclusive seating and bottle service options.
-5-hour premium open bar (9pm-2am)
-Live DJ performance
-Live DJ countdown and complimentary champagne toast
-Table/bottle service and exclusive karaoke suite access options for VIP ticketholders
Official NYE 2016 Hollywood Block Party (Attic, Genesis, The Study / Hemingway’s, Project LA)
- VIP Open Bar Till Midnight $59.00
- VIP Open Bar All Night $80.00
- VIP Open Bar Till Midnight Package for 5 $265.00
- VIP Open Bar All Night Package for 5 $300.00
- Couples VIP Table Package $350.00
- Platinum Table Package for 5 $1000.00
- Diamond Table Package for 10 $1500.00
- Rockstar Table Package for 15 $2000.00
Have it all this New Year’s Eve at Los Angeles biggest NYE event: the Hollywood NYE Block Party, with access to 4 premier venues on one Hollywood block and a million watts of swanky, high-energy fun. Spanning five L.A. nightlife hotspots -including the ultra-trendy lounge The Study, exclusive Project, and the up-and-coming venues Attic and Genesis all within a stone’s throw from the one another, NYE Hollywood Block Party is delivering a five-in-one mega-party package that L.A. sophisticates will be buzzing about until well into the New Year.
Join L.A.s in-the-know party aficionados and live it way up at the Hollywood New Year’s Eve Block Party with 4 super-hot nightlife venues in one awesome package. Whichever sizzling space you find yourself in, this deluxe NYE bash will treat you to the finest party amenities glittering Hollywood has to offer: a 5 hour open bar to keep the party heated, complimentary NYE party favors to make sure this stylish crowd is wrapped in the holiday spirit, and delicious early evening lite fare, also complimentary, to tickle your appetite. L.A.s hottest DJs will helm the high-energy party in each venue with a pulse-pounding and dance-ready mix of Top 40, Hip Hop, House and Mashups. Set your inhibitions loose on the dance floor all night, but when midnight rolls around, take a breather and join the entire party crowd in a spine-tingling live countdown. With a complimentary champagne toast in hand and dazzling confetti blast at the big moment, this New Year is going to start in spectacular style.
Looking for the big EDM venues in LA?
After closing in early March for a quick winter facelift, West Hollywood’s ever-popular Bootsy Bellows has returned with a whole new look — and big plans for the future.
Though the overall atmosphere hasn’t changed much, with decor touches reminiscent of an upscale bachelor pad from the Rat Pack era, there’s actually a lot more to love inside. The Built-constructed lounge is draped in walnut and gold-framed glamour mirroring, with long wraparound golden banquettes and plenty of kitschy era-specific tidbits, from the lamps to the art on the walls.
On the back end, there’s also been an overhaul to the club’s infamous party aspect. The VIP room at Bootsy Bellows has long been legendary as a place for in-the-know partiers to experience a wider, more esoteric evening experience, complete with lots of live performances. The h.wood team is adding ongoing burlesque to the mix inside their new space, with even more crowd-pleasing options to come.
Bootsy Bellows is one of the centerpieces of the h.wood Group portfolio, which also includes properties like Blind Dragon across the street, and The Nice Guy and Henry’s, both nearby in West Hollywood. In June, mega-club-monsters Hakkasan Group took a controlling interest in the h.wood Group, and with that new influx of money and connections come plans for many more Bootsy Bellows around the world, each in a similar style. A Las Vegas stop is next (there’s already a Bootsy Bellows in Aspen) followed closely by Toronto.
Bootsy Bellows returns this Friday, with hours from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
West Hollywood’s Bootsy Bellows, the beautiful and glitzy nightlife spot, is going dark for a few months in anticipation of a summertime relaunch. Since its opening three years ago, Bootsy Bellows has remained among the top clubs in the area, a rare feat considering the constant turnover in that market. In fact, the Bootsy name is expanding, with upcoming looks in Las Vegas and even Toronto. Still, nothing stays beautiful forever, so owners John Terzian and Brian Toll decided to shelve the spring in favor of an upgrade.
“We want L.A. to stay ahead of the rest,” says Terzian. “Bootsy Bellows will remain L.A.’s premiere concept lounge with signature puppet shows, live performances and our well-known exclusive ‘backroom.’” David Arquette jumps in to add that “with this remodel we will plan on really expanding the show with more performances, lighting, sound, staging” and more.
We’re looking forward to seeing what the h.wood group has in store – check back here for updates on grand reopening dates!
There’s nothing more LA than getting regular bottle service at one of the city’s hottest nightclubs. But when do the real ballers come out to play? On New Year’s Eve, dropping serious cash when table minimums are at an all time high – ie $500k for Calvin Harris at Hakkasan. Using the Discotech Nightlife App, we’ve put together a list of the Top 10 Most Baller Tables in LA for NYE.
- 1Oak’s “Baller Package:” $7500 gets you and 15 of your friends the best table at one of the hottest club in LA. Bringing the New York nightlife experience to LA, you get to #SetItOff with 2 magnum bottles of Dom Perignon and 3 magnum bottles of Belvedere Vodka. $500 per “friend”
- Project LA’s “Baller Package:” At $7500 Project LA is holding its own against 1Oak and offers the same 2 magnum bottles of Dom Perignon and 3 magnum bottles of Belvedere Vodka for your party of 15. Project is an offshoot of one of London’s most exclusive nightlife venues, Project London. $500 per “friend”
- Create’s “Stage Table:” $7500 gets you a whopping 15 bottles of alcohol! Make sure you have your limo driver on call after this one. You and 15 of your friends can party the night away to the sounds of the French Grammy nominated DJ Snake, who exports a brand of party music so ferociously groovy that it instantly sets any party on fire. With $500 per friend you get a better bang for your buck in numbers of bottles, although it’s a little less baller than 1Oak and Project.
- Lure’s “Baller DJ Table:” $7500 gets you a table for your party of 20 and some serious exclusivity. Your table will party alongside the DJ at LA’s legendary venue known for its infamous “Luresday” parties every Thursday night. You get 2 magnum bottles of Dom Perignon and 3 magnum bottles of Belvedere Vodka. Averages out to $375 per guest.
- Henry’s LA’s “Baller Package:” Spend $6,000 at H.wood Group’s newly remodeled Henry’s and your party of 15 gets a bargain with 2 magnum Ace of Spades and 4 Belvederes. Henry’s is known to be a local hangout for Hollywood’s elite.
- The Emerson Theatre’s “Baller Package:” $6000 at The Emerson Theatre, an SBE venue, gets your 15-person party 2 magnum Ace of Spades and 4 magnum Belvederes. Emerson “conjures the raw decadence of a speakeasy, seductively incused with contemporary burlesque” – bougie ballin’.
- The Argyle’s “Gatsby Table:” Only $5000 to celebrate this New Year’s Eve in style at The Argyle, LA’s newest kid on the block. Your party of 12 gets to celebrate Gatsby style with an excessive Open Bar all night. Argyle is known for it’s tight door explaining why it has one of the hottest crowds in LA… just see their hostesses aka Argyle Aces.
- Sound’s “DJ Table:” Love house music and have alcoholic friends? For $5000 you and your friends can dance the night away to the sounds of Danny Tenaglia and score 10 bottles of liquor – enough to get everyone tipsy and still spray the crowd. Sound has consistently been voted one of the top dance clubs in North America for its acclaimed DJ line-up and intimate setting.
- Greystone Manor’s “DJ Stage Table:” $5000 and another SBE venue makes the list. Greystone Manor hosts Fifty Shades of Greystone, or otherwise titled as the “most scandalous NYE Party in LA.” You and your party of 15 get 7 bottles of liquor to compliment the sounds of DJ Orator.
- Bootsy Bellows’ “Bootsy Baller:” Drop $5000 to ball at Bootsy. From the same owners of Henry’s LA, including actor David Arquette, Bootsy Bellows is a vaudeville-inspired hot spot with various acts and regular stargazing. Host your party of 14 with 2 magnum Ace of Spades and 4 Belvederes.
NOTE: This list is organized by table price divided by the number of comps (aka # of people allowed on the table) and the size/number of bottles of alcohol you get.
Work With Us
Advertise With Us
Discotech Nightlife Guides
- Las Vegas Nightclubs
- Top 10 Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas
- Top 10 Best Pool Parties & Dayclubs in Las Vegas in 2021
- Top 10 Best Nightclubs in Los Angeles in 2022
- Insider’s Guide to Bottle Service
- Guestlist vs Tickets
- Nightlife Guide: How to Save Money Clubbing in Vegas
- Las Vegas Guest Lists
- Las Vegas Bottle Service
- Las Vegas Strip Clubs
Cities We’re In
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
- New York
- Santa Barbara
- Salt Lake City
- Atlantic City
- Myrtle Beach
- New Orleans
- Los Cabos
- Hong Kong
- Park City
- Palm Springs
- San Jose