Some call Encore Beach Club the “happiest place on earth”. After a day there you’d be hard pressed to disagree. EBC’s 50,000 square foot space features lounges, couches, daybeds, cabanas, bungalows, lily pads, 3 pools, a gaming pavilion, a state of the art sound system, the EBC girls, champagne showers, and beautiful people as far as the eye can see.
EBC is also host to a special Thursday night pool party, known as Thursday Nightswim at Surrender. If you’re in Vegas on a Thursday we highly recommend you check out the nightswim.
Resident DJs for 2019 include Afrojack, Alesso, Black Coffee, The Chainsmokers, David Guetta, Dillon Francis, Diplo, DJ Snake, Flosstradamus, Galantis, Jamie Jones, Kygo, Lost Kings, Major Lazer, RL Grime, Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Angello and Valentino Khan.
Encore Beach Club is open during the summer seasons – from March to October.
- Encore Beach Club is our favorite dayclub; if you’re planning a summer trip – you won’t want to miss this one.
- Arrive either very early (10:30-11 AM) or later in the afternoon (3 PM) to avoid long waits – during peak hours it gets EXTREMELY busy!
- The headlining DJ usually comes on around 1.
- There’s a gaming pavilion in the back for those looking to take a break from partying.
- EBC also has a wide variety of food options for those of you who don’t want to waste any time. 🙂
- There is a bag check near the front entrance to the right.
- EBC at night for Thursday nightswim is one of the most epic events in Vegas. If you are here on Thursday night we highly recommend it.
- One thing to note for Encore Beach Club nightswim – for some reason the security for EBC at night is much stricter than it is for Surrender. (Surrender and EBC are the same venue). They go through all your bags and ask you to flip your pockets.
Where is Encore Beach Club located?
EBC is located at the Wynn Encore. It’s on the side of Encore facing the strip – you can’t miss it from Las Vegas Blvd. The entrance to the dayclub is on outside Encore.
How much is cover charge / general admission at Encore Beach Club?
General admission generally starts at $30 for girls, $40 for guys. Expect higher prices for holiday weekends or top DJs.
How long will I have to wait at Encore Beach Club?
Average wait times are around 1-2 hours on most days. On some days with lesser-known DJs, the wait can be as short as 30-45 minutes. Peak hours are from noon to 2 pm – the wait will be longest then. If you arrive before or after it’s much more likely that you’ll have a shorter wait. Buying presale tickets also means that you’ll generally have a shorter wait.
When is EBC open?
EBC is open from 11 am through 6 or 7 PM on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the summer. Opening weekend varies – it’s usually sometime in March. Download our app to get updated when the pool season starts!
What are the best days to go to EBC?
Every day is a good day at EBC, one of the happiest places on earth. Encore Beach Club at night for nightswim is particularly fun – this takes place every Thursday night during the summer.
What is the dress code at Encore Beach Club?
Swimwear is highly encouraged. No speedos/banana hammocks. Euro shorts are okay. No jerseys, sportswear, etc.
How much do drinks cost at EBC?
Mixed drinks/cocktails start at $18, Beers $12, Shots $15, bottled water $10, and Bottles start at $700.
Who are the resident DJs?
EBC’s 2019 Resident DJs include Afrojack, Alesso, Black Coffee, The Chainsmokers, David Guetta, Dillon Francis, Diplo, DJ Snake, Flosstradamus, Galantis, Jamie Jones, Kygo, Lost Kings, Major Lazer, RL Grime, Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Angello and Valentino Khan.
Where can I find a list of upcoming events / DJs at EBC?
What kind of music do they play at Encore Beach Club?
Encore Beach Club always has a big DJ spinning – you can get a good idea of what kind of music they will play by going to Spotify and listening to a few tracks.
When does Encore Beach Club open for the summer? When does Encore Beach Club close for the summer?
EBC’s 2019 summer season looks like it’s scheduled to start on Friday, March 6. The season usually ends sometime in October or November, depending on the weather.
In which hotel is Encore Beach Club located?
Encore Beach Club is located in the Encore Hotel. Looking for VIP offers and comps at Encore? Check out URComped.com to find a Casino Host at Encore.