Pure Night Club is Silicon Valley’s most highly anticipated luxury venue. Located in the heart downtown Sunnyvale, the newly remodeled 10,000 sq. feet location brings Vegas-style nightlife to the Bay Area. With European and Asian influenced décor, Pure Lounge delivers the high end nightlife you’ve all been waiting for. Displaying the US’s first 3D LED Panels, with a full stage and catwalk, lit up by LED lights all around, dance to the new sound system that will leave your body tingling for hours. Quench your thirst with a wide selection of drinks provided by our beautiful, well trained bottle service waitresses. Whether you want to relax in privacy on the elevated VIP booths or dance and mingle on the dance floor, Pure Lounge will be sure to give your night a memorable experience.
- Pure is the top EDM club in the South Bay Area.
- Big name DJs perform here regularly.
- Street and lot parking available at the location, but use transportation services such as Uber or Lyft if you plan on drinking.
Where is Pure located?
Pure is located at Sunnyvale in the heart of Silicon Valley.
How much is cover charge at Pure?
Pure charges a cover of $20-40, depending on the performing artist.
How long will I have to wait at Pure?
Expect to wait anywhere from 20-50 min depending on when you arrive.
When is Pure open?
Pure is open on Fridays, and Saturdays.
What are the best nights to go to Pure?
All nights are good. This is the hottest spot in town right now.
What is the dress code at Pure?
- No Sports, Recreation Attire and Athletic Wear
- No Hats, Ball Caps and Beanies
- No Flannel Shirts, Shorts and Flip Flops
- No Visible Facial Tattoos Permitted
- We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to any Patron that Lacks Adequate Hygiene (extreme Body Odor, etc)
- Yes to Fitted & Fashionable Attire, Chucks, Vans, and any Casual Shoes.
How much do drinks cost at Pure?
Expect to pay $10-15 for cocktails.
What kind of music do they play at Pure?
Pure features mostly top 40, with a mix of EDM.
Where can I find an list of upcoming events / DJs at Pure?