Operating under some restrictions, San Antonio bars will soon turn up the music and pour drinks for the first time since mid-March.
Texas bars, wineries and breweries got the go ahead to reopen at 25 percent occupancy starting Friday, after being temporarily closed in response to the coronavirus pandemic. The occupancy limit does not apply to outdoor areas as long as patrons maintain a safe distance.
There’s currently no timeline for nightclubs and bars to reopen after coronavirus.
Check back here for the latest updates!
San Antonio Nightclubs Currently Open
- Cowboy’s Dance Hall | 3030 N.E. Interstate Loop 410
- Hills and Dales Ice House | 15403 White Fawn Dr.
- Hotel Discotheque | 18326 Tuscany Stone
- Thirsty Horse Saloon | 2335 N.W. Military Highway
- The Amp Room | 2407 N. St. Mary’s St.
San Antonio Bars Currently Open
- Slacker’s | All locations
- SandBox | 7280 UTSA Boulevard
- George’s Keep | 17803 La Cantera Terrace
- Bentley’s Beer Garden | 802 N. Alamo St.
- Little Woodrow’s | 2535 Babcock Road and 606 W. Afton Oaks Blvd.
- Francis Bogside | 803 S. St. Mary’s St.
- Social House | 19160 Stone Oak Parkway
- The Corner | 8839 Culebra Road
- The Flying Saucer | 11255 Huebner Road
- The Lost Bar | 12730 N.W. Military Highway
- RD Speakeasy | 8400 N. New Braunfels Ave.
- Tucker’s Kozy Corner | 1338 E. Houston St.
- Sanchos Cantina & Cocina | 628 Jackson St.
- Pegasus | 1402 N. Main Ave.
- The Hollow | 14532 Brook Hollow
- Drink Texas | Multiple locations
- Club Sirius | 228 Losoya St.
- Künstler Brewing | 302 E. Lachapelle
- Freetail Brewing Co. | Multiple locations
- Retox Bar | 1031 Particia
Are you a nightclub owner or bar that would like to be added to this list? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.