- What personally identifiable information (“PII”) is collected on the App/Site, and how the same will be used
- Identity of the party collecting PII
- Sharing of PII with third parties
- Use of tracking technology
- Supplementing of PII with information from other sources
- Choice options available to users of the App
- How users can change PII they have provided
- Security measures in place
- Procedures for filing and addressing complaints
The Company, which owns and operates the App, adheres to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We will never rent or sell your PII to third parties for marketing or other purposes, unless you have opted to permit us to do so.
- We will never share your contact information with another user of the App without your consent.
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with all industry standard protocols and technology.
COLLECTION OF PII
Information You Provide: We may collect and store any PII you enter on the App or provide to us in some other manner. The PII may include, without limitation, your full name and address, your email address, phone number, age and gender, as well as your preferences for restaurants, entertainment, nightlife and so forth (collectively, “Lifestyle Preferences”). The more Lifestyle Preferences you provide as part of your PII, the better the Company will be able to customize your experience with the App.
Information collected automatically: We automatically collect information from your mobile device every time you visit the App. This information includes your approximate physical location. This allows the Company to send you information relating to third party providers (“Providers”) near your physical location that offer goods and /or services may suit your Lifestyle Preferences.
Log Files: Like most mobile applications, the App uses log files to track App usage, to facilitate access to the App and to personalize your experience using the App.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver announcements, news, information, events, discounts, or promotions relating to businesses, products and services offered by Providers that may suit your Lifestyle Preferences;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, the Company’s products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- With your prior consent, communicate with you by e-mail and/or postal mail, and/or telephone about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, Providers or others;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your Lifestyle Preferences;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business; and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
The Company will not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your PII to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you permit us to do so. We will only share your PII with third parties to carry out your instructions and to provide specific products and/or services that may match your Lifestyle Preferences.
The Company may provide aggregated data about the usage of our services to third-parties for such purposes as the Company deems, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate. The Company may segment our users by gender, age, geographic location and so forth.
PARTNERING WITH OTHER COMPANIES TO OFFER COMBINED SERVICES
The Company may partner with other online services to give you the combined results of both services. If the Company offers such combined services, it will be your choice to make use of the combined services or not. In these cases, your PII will only be passed from the Company to the partner if you choose to use the combined service.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our Company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
UNSUBSCRIBING AND CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
Sensitive data is protected by encryption when it is exchanged between your mobile device and the App. Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. To protect any data you store on our servers we also regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and we use a tier-one secured-access data center.
However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your PII, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their PII, and they should avoid sending personal information through insecure email, text messages or other mobile applications.