1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION.
We collect your information so that we can provide you with the best service possible – from curating the hottest events in your city to making sure you get that coveted dance floor table. The more we know about you, the more we can provide! We know your information is sensitive and we make every effort to only gather as much information as needed to provide our Services.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. We may collect information from you, such as when you email us, use our social media platforms, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Account Information: To create an account with Discotech, we collect your name and email address. In addition, if you want to make a table reservation, we will collect your phone number. We may also collect your birthdate, Facebook photo and gender for your account.
- Billing Information: We are committed to making payments as secure and seamless as possible. In order to purchase event tickets or make a table reservation, we may ask for your billing and credit card information. We use certain third party processors to collect and store credit card numbers and all transactions are processed through them. While we do not have direct control over your billing and credit card information, we make every effort to keep your information confidential and protected by contracting with trusted third parties who promise to do the same.
- Other Information You May Provide Us: We value your feedback! We may collect other information from you, such as when you call our customer support line, email customer service, text us, use our social media platforms, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Get From Your Use of Our Services.
- Device Information: We receive information from your devices, such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Log Information: To help us understand how you use our Site, we automatically collect log information such as the browser you use, the number of times you visit, the pages you view and your IP address.
- Location Information: In order to source the best events in your geographic area, our Services automatically collect your geolocation. If you wish to stop the automatic collection of your geolocation, you can do so by changing the privacy settings on your browser and/or mobile device.
Information We Collect From Other Sources.
We may collect information about you from third parties, such as through social media, our third party vendors, other users of our Services, or our payment processors. If you create a Discotech account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site based on their authentication procedures.
2. USE OF INFORMATION.
We may use the information you provide us for purposes such as:
- Helping you find nightlife events, purchase event tickets and book table reservations;
- Offering rewards or discounts for our Services;
- Responding to your questions;
- Sending you emails related to our Services or information we think may be of interest to you;
- Delivering the Services you request and processing transactions and billing;
- Contacting you for feedback about our Services;
- For our business purposes, such as for data analysis, improving our Services and determining the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; or
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION.
Discotech promises never to rent or sell your personal information. We do, however, work with trusted partners who perform vital functions as part of our operations. We may share information with others under any of the following circumstances:
- To a Venue for the purpose of getting you on a guest list or making a table reservation;
- To our trusted third party providers who perform services on our behalf, including credit card processing, ticket sales, file storage and email delivery services, but only to the extent such information is necessary to perform such services;
- In the aggregate, so that such information cannot be identified as you, to provide statistical information, analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve our Services;
- If we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or our Services;
- In connection with a sale, merger or corporate change; or
- With your prior consent.
4. UPDATING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Please log into your account or contact us if you wish to update, delete or correct your personal information. Upon request, we are happy to delete or anonymize your personal information but doing so may limit your use of our Services. You understand that even if we delete your account and/or personal information, it may continue to exist on backup media for the purpose of complying with legal, tax and/or regulatory guidelines.
5. NOTIFICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS.
When you register for an account with us, you will receive an email notification confirming your registration. Thereafter, you will receive emails from us when you use our Services and when we want to send you information that we think may be useful to you. We may also send user surveys and requests for user feedback regarding your experience and satisfaction. Surveys, feedback or the acceptance of any offer is voluntary. If you do not wish to receive these offers, surveys or user feedback emails, please opt out in any email you receive from us. You may also receive notifications from us through your use of our App. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please opt out by changing the settings on your mobile device.
6. THIRD PARTY RESOURCES.
We are committed to protecting your information from disclosure, tampering, unlawful access, and destruction. While we strive to protect your information through commercially reasonable measures, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We use modern cryptographic standards and libraries for encrypting passwords. Further, client-server communications are encrypted with SSL and certificates. To prevent against viruses and unauthorized access, we use industry standard firewalls. We do not store any plain text password data.
8. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
Users of our Services who provide their information to us represent that they are 18 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as quickly as possible.
10. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER.
Your personal information may be transferred to computers located outside of your state, country or governmental jurisdiction. You understand that the privacy laws in such jurisdiction may not be as comprehensive as the laws in your jurisdiction.
11. CONTACTING DISCOTECH.
6477 Deep Dell Pl.
Los Angeles, California 90068