If you’ve got a cool half million to blow this New Years – consider Fontainebleau Miami’s Ultimate New Years Eve experience. Party with Marshmello and Skrillex this New Years Eve in Miami. One thing to note – the price of $500k is per person.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach announces an exclusive and lavish New Year’s Eve experience that allows guests to indulge in the Miami Beach celebrity lifestyle with Justin Bieber, Skrillex and Marshmello. Starting at $500,000 for a five-night stay, the Ultimate VIP Package is available to the first guest who books the experience.
Ultimate VIP Package is available for up to 10 guests.
Ultimate VIP Package includes:
- Accomodations in Fontainebleau Suites for five nights
- Exculsive use of guests’ choice of supercars including Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, 488 Spider, Rolls Royse Phantom, McLaren 650s Spider, Aston Martin DB9 Volante and more.
- Stocked private, poolside cabana at Fontainebleau’s iconoic poolscape each day
- Private tour of Fontainebleau’s back-of-house operations
- Up to $100,000 to spend on a private shopping spree at Timeless (Fontainebleau’s exclusive jewelry store) and Ida & Harry (Fontainebleau’s on-site fashion boutique)
- Chef-led private dinners at Scarpetta and Hakkasan on December 29 and 30
New Year’s Eve
- Private dinner at StripSteak by Michael Mina
- Stage-front table for Justin Bieber, at Fontainebleau’s iconic poolscape
- Private escort to LIV nightclub for Skrillex performance, best table available including 15L bottle of premium champagne and access to the DJ booth
- Private escort from LIV nightclub across the street to Fontainebleau Marina
- Travel by private yacht/boat with champagne and catering to STORY Nightclub
- Private escort to STORY for Marshmello performance including best table available and access to the DJ Booth
- Backstage private meet & greet with Marshmello
- Travel by private yacht/boat back to Fontainebleau Marina
New Year’s Day at Fontainebleau
- Ultimate NYE recovery package, to include:
- In-suite chef prepared breakfast and Bloody Mary bar
- “Detox” spa day, including two hours of special treatments for each person