https://www.discotech.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/thebank_side.jpg 533 833 Discotech /wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Discotech-Black-Logo-300x138.png Discotech2014-12-20 22:01:332014-12-20 22:02:29Top 10 Most Expensive Tables in LA for NYE 2014
Top 10 Most Expensive Tables in LA for NYE 2014
There’s nothing more LA than getting regular bottle service at one of the city’s hottest nightclubs. But when do the real ballers come out to play? On New Year’s Eve, dropping serious cash when table minimums are at an all time high – ie $500k for Calvin Harris at Hakkasan. Using the Discotech Nightlife App, we’ve put together a list of the Top 10 Most Baller Tables in LA for NYE.
- 1Oak’s “Baller Package:” $7500 gets you and 15 of your friends the best table at one of the hottest club in LA. Bringing the New York nightlife experience to LA, you get to #SetItOff with 2 magnum bottles of Dom Perignon and 3 magnum bottles of Belvedere Vodka. $500 per “friend”
- Project LA’s “Baller Package:” At $7500 Project LA is holding its own against 1Oak and offers the same 2 magnum bottles of Dom Perignon and 3 magnum bottles of Belvedere Vodka for your party of 15. Project is an offshoot of one of London’s most exclusive nightlife venues, Project London. $500 per “friend”
- Create’s “Stage Table:” $7500 gets you a whopping 15 bottles of alcohol! Make sure you have your limo driver on call after this one. You and 15 of your friends can party the night away to the sounds of the French Grammy nominated DJ Snake, who exports a brand of party music so ferociously groovy that it instantly sets any party on fire. With $500 per friend you get a better bang for your buck in numbers of bottles, although it’s a little less baller than 1Oak and Project.
- Lure’s “Baller DJ Table:” $7500 gets you a table for your party of 20 and some serious exclusivity. Your table will party alongside the DJ at LA’s legendary venue known for its infamous “Luresday” parties every Thursday night. You get 2 magnum bottles of Dom Perignon and 3 magnum bottles of Belvedere Vodka. Averages out to $375 per guest.
- Henry’s LA’s “Baller Package:” Spend $6,000 at H.wood Group’s newly remodeled Henry’s and your party of 15 gets a bargain with 2 magnum Ace of Spades and 4 Belvederes. Henry’s is known to be a local hangout for Hollywood’s elite.
- The Emerson Theatre’s “Baller Package:” $6000 at The Emerson Theatre, an SBE venue, gets your 15-person party 2 magnum Ace of Spades and 4 magnum Belvederes. Emerson “conjures the raw decadence of a speakeasy, seductively incused with contemporary burlesque” – bougie ballin’.
- The Argyle’s “Gatsby Table:” Only $5000 to celebrate this New Year’s Eve in style at The Argyle, LA’s newest kid on the block. Your party of 12 gets to celebrate Gatsby style with an excessive Open Bar all night. Argyle is known for it’s tight door explaining why it has one of the hottest crowds in LA… just see their hostesses aka Argyle Aces.
- Sound’s “DJ Table:” Love house music and have alcoholic friends? For $5000 you and your friends can dance the night away to the sounds of Danny Tenaglia and score 10 bottles of liquor – enough to get everyone tipsy and still spray the crowd. Sound has consistently been voted one of the top dance clubs in North America for its acclaimed DJ line-up and intimate setting.
- Greystone Manor’s “DJ Stage Table:” $5000 and another SBE venue makes the list. Greystone Manor hosts Fifty Shades of Greystone, or otherwise titled as the “most scandalous NYE Party in LA.” You and your party of 15 get 7 bottles of liquor to compliment the sounds of DJ Orator.
- Bootsy Bellows’ “Bootsy Baller:” Drop $5000 to ball at Bootsy. From the same owners of Henry’s LA, including actor David Arquette, Bootsy Bellows is a vaudeville-inspired hot spot with various acts and regular stargazing. Host your party of 14 with 2 magnum Ace of Spades and 4 Belvederes.
NOTE: This list is organized by table price divided by the number of comps (aka # of people allowed on the table) and the size/number of bottles of alcohol you get.