- The Reserve is located inside the basement of the building, occupying the space of an old 1920’s bank vault.
- Friday’s include Reggaeton in the Vault and Hip Hop in the Main Room
- Saturdays features Hip Hop, R&B and Throwbacks
- Discounted guest list entry at the door on Friday and Saturday before 11PM
- Food is served here during nightclub hours as well!
Where is The Reserve located?
The Reserve is located in the heart of Downtown LA on Spring street between 6th and 7th.
How much is cover charge at The Reserve?
General admission is $10 ($5 with RSVP before 11pm).
How long will I have to wait at The Reserve?
You’ll likely have to wait between 15-45 minutes depending on when you arrive. The earlier you arrive, the shorter you’ll have to wait!
When is The Reserve open?
The Reserve is open Fridays & Saturdays.
What are the best nights to go to The Reserve?
Both nights are great if you are into top 40 and hip hop music.
What is the dress code at The Reserve?
Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc). If you are getting bottle service you will have some more leeway.
Is there parking near The Reserve?
There are parking lots near by for $15.
How much do drinks cost at The Reserve?
Bottles start at $395, drinks start at $12.
What kind of music do they play at The Reserve?
Typically Reggaeton, hip hop, and R&B.
Where can I find an list of upcoming events / DJs at The Reserve?
You can download the Discotech app to see upcoming events, sign up for guestlists, and book tables at The Reserve. You can also visit The Reserve’s website for a current list of events.