HARD Summer is located at 9300 Cherry Ave
Annual Event On The First Weekend Of August
Hard Summer Music Festival is so much more than just a few big name artists showing up on stage and performing, it’s a brilliantly orchestrated event that brings together the best hip hop, rap, and EMD artists on the planet for three life-changing days! Featuring artists like Joji, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Uzi Vert, 21 Savage, and more, the line up would make even the biggest festival fan lose their minds.
Hard Summer is an annual music festival that is hosted in Los Angeles on the first weekend of August, and it acts as a send-off to Summer. Next year’s line up will be announced closer to the time of the event, and you can get updates on the Discotech app. Hard Summer 2023 promises to be event crazier, so you’ll want to purchase tickets early so they don’t sell out!
Insider Tips & Tricks for Hard Summer Los Angeles
- Put an emergency contact information on your phone’s lock screen in case you loose it or have a medical emergency
- If you want to buy merch, we recommend doing that first because it usually sells out pretty fast
- Wearing comfortable shoes is a must! Dancing for 3 days can put a lot of strain on your feet
- Wear sunscreen and bring earplugs just in case
- If you feel dehydrated, visit one of the free water refill stations or a medical tent if you feel really bad
- Always have a meeting spot so you know where to go if your group gets split up
Hard Summer Lineup
Hard Summer LA General FAQs
Where is Hard Summer Los Angeles located?
Hard summer is located at 9300 Cherry Ave, Fontana, CA 92335
When is Hard Summer LA?
Hard Summer is hosted on the first Weekend
What types of ID are allowed at Hard Summer?
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
When does Hard Summer open each day?
Friday & Saturday last from 4:00 PM to 1:00 AM. Sunday is from 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
Can I enter Hard Summer at any time?
Re-entries and in & outs are not allowed at Hard Summer. Camping is also prohibited.
Are ins and outs (re-entry) allowed at Hard Summer?
You can only enter into the venue once, after that you will not be allowed back in.
What are the Hard Summer set times? Are they posted in advance?
Set times and schedules will be announced online prior to the event via this site, our social media, and on the official Hard Summer Festival website. You will also receive a festival guide upon entry.
Are drugs allowed at Hard Summer Festival Los Angeles?
Hard Summer has a zero-tolerance policy for the illegal use or possession of drugs. Law enforcement officers will be working the days of the festival, and all laws surrounding narcotics will be strictly enforced. Be smart and stay safe.
Does Hard Summer have a lost and found?
Yes. The interior lost & found can be found next to the lagoon on “That Way.” The exterior lost & found is located at Lot A outside of the main entrance near Box Office / Will Call.
General Policies at Hard Summer Festival
- HARD Summer is a cashless event. Credit, debit, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and Android Pay will be accepted
- NO exchanges or refunds
- Don’t sit on the dance floor
- Crowd surfing, moshing, and stage diving is prohibited
- Vendors without a license will not be allowed to set up shop
Hard Summer Music Festival 2022 Trailer:
What do people wear to Hard Summer in LA?
There isn’t a strict dress code, so feel free to wear something comfortable. You’ll be outside partying all day, so we recommend something light and breathable to keep you on your feet.
Where can I get water if I’m thirsty?
There are free water refill stations placed throughout the venue, so make sure to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
Are lockers available for rent at Hard Summer Festival?
Yes, you can rent lockers that also come will all purpose charging stations to keep your phone at full battery all day long!
What can I bring inside with me?
You can find a full list of accepted items on the Hard Summer Information page.
What kind of music do they play at Hard Summer LA?
Hard Summer plays everything from EDM to hip hop and rap. You can check out the full line up of artists on this page.
How old do I have to be to attend?
You will need to be over the age of 18 to attend the concert, and you will need to be 21 years or older to enter into alcohol/VIP designated areas.
Will I be searched at Hard Summer?
To enter into the venue, you will need to go through a TSA-like search that includes emptying pockets, bag searches, and a quick pat down. This is to ensure everyone’s safety.
Where can I find more info on Hard Summer Festival?
You can download the Discotech app to see upcoming events, and book tickets, tables, and bottle service for Hard Summer festival in Los Angeles.