How much is table service at Exchange?
Bottle service minimums typically range around $500-$1500 depending on the night and talent. You can view table pricing directly on our free mobile app, or see table pricing and book Exchange bottle service directly here.
How does reserving a VIP table at Exchange LA work?
Reserving a VIP table (also known as reserving bottle service) at Exchange Nightclub involves committing to a minimum spend, also known as a “min”. Customers must hit this minimum spend amount before the end of the night by purchasing bottles of alcohol and other drinks at their table. Even if you do not end up ordering enough to hit your minimum, you will still be charged for your agreed upon minimum spend. Please note that tax and gratuity do not count towards the minimum spend will be about an additional 28% on top. Table reservations at Exchange require a 50% deposit, but are fully refundable if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
What is included with my VIP Table reservation at Exchange?
By agreeing to your minimum spend, you receive:
- Expedited entry for your party – Faster entry (shorter wait in line) for your party via a dedicated line for VIP table customers.
- Admission – Your table reservation includes a certain number of VIP admissions, so your guests do not need to purchase additional tickets or pay cover to get into the club.
- Table real estate – You will have a dedicated table and seats at the club for the entire night. You will also have a server who will take your orders and serve you mixed drinks at your table.
- Free drink chasers such as soda, juices, or seltzer water. Some mixers such as red bull/energy drinks, and bottled water are not complementary.
- The minimum spend will be applied towards your purchases at the table.
What should I do if I have more guests than the number of complimentary VIP admissions included with my table at Exchange?
You can contact us and we can usually increase the number of VIP admissions included with the table by slightly increasing the minimum spend. Another solution would be to have your extra guests purchase pre-sale tickets or sign up for our discounted/free guest list. (We call this the hybrid approach, where some people in the party go in via the VIP table line, and some go in via general admission or guest list.) Once they enter the club, they can join you at your table and you can kick off the night together from there. If your party has a lot more people than can fit at one table, then we recommend getting two or more tables located next to each other. We are always happy to help you find a good group of tables to put together!
How big are the bottles of liquor at Exchange LA?
Bottles at Exchange are normal sized. Regular bottles are 750ml, and magnum bottles are 1.5 liters in size.
How much do bottles and other drinks at Exchange LA cost?
Please refer to the bottle menu below for more information on pricing. Cocktails from the bar normally cost around $15 each.
How do I get a special bottle presentation at Exchange LA?
All bottle orders at Exchange will come out with LED sparklers/lights. To get a special presentation with more flare, and the “bottle train”, you must order at least 2 bottles, and at least one of them needs to be a bottle of champagne. In general, the more bottles of champagne that you buy, and the more expensive the bottle, the more exceptional and showy the presentation will be.
For larger minimum spends of at least $2,000, we can often arrange a special shout out / message display on the LED big screen for your party.
Corporate events, large parties, and buyouts at Exchange LA
If you have a very large party size, we are able to work directly with you to reserve a custom section with the real estate that you are looking for. Exchange Nightclub is also available for full venue rentals/buyouts on non club days. We have worked with group sizes from 30 people to 500 plus, so feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to assist you!
Exchange VIP Host / Promoter
Exchange Table Floor Plan
What are the different VIP table options at Exchange LA?
Please refer to the Floor Plan / Seating Map to see corresponding table numbers
Dance Floor Tables (Table #31-34) – 9 guests
- The only 4 tables located on the main floor (the vast majority of tables at Exchange are located on the balcony), these are well positioned in the center of the club with a solid view of the DJ stage and the dance floor. Tables 33 and 34 are located right next to the dance floor, and have a small amount of elevation. Tables 31 and 32 are elevated slightly above 33 and 34, and are located right behind them. One of the perks to these tables is that guests do not need a wristband to access the VIP balcony level.
- On normal nights, these tables are a $1,200 minimum spend and include 9 VIP admissions. They will often range between $900-$1,500 depending on the DJ playing. Big name DJs will be $2000 and up.
Mezzanine Table (Prime) (Tables #52-53) – 12 guests
- The two “owner’s” tables at Exchange LA, these large tables are located on the VIP mezzanine and directly face the DJ stage. Like all tables on the VIP balcony/mezzanine area, a wristband is required to get on this floor level. Wristbands are handed out when your party checks in. You will not be able to bring up random guests from the main floor to your table if you have run out of wrist bands.
- These tables typically go for a $1,700-$2,000 minimum on normal nights and include 12 VIP admissions. On bigger name DJ nights, the cost can go up dramatically given there are only two of these tables in the house.
Backstage Table (Tables #71-74) – 10 guests
- The large and spacious backstage tables are located on the VIP balcony, behind the DJ stage. These stages view the DJ from behind, but have a really good view of the dance floor, making it great for people watching.
- The backstage tables at Exchange LA typically go for around a $1200 to $1500 minimum spend on regular nights and include 10 VIP guests.
Mezzanine Table (Medium) (Tables #51, 54, 42-45, 61-63) – 9 guests
- VIP table located on the VIP balcony. Due to being on the open balcony, they all have a pretty good view of the DJ stage and dance floor below.
- Mezzanine tables at Exchange typically cost between $1000-$1200 minimum spend on normal nights and include VIP admission for 9 guests.
Mezzanine Table (Small) (Tables #41-42, 64, 65) – 5 guests
- Located on the VIP balcony, these tables are lower cost and have worse views compared to the medium sized mezzanine tables.
- These tables are normally priced between $600-$800 minimum spend and include VIP admission for up to 5 guests.
Private Sky Lounge – 20 guests
- Located above the balcony floor is a very large, private viewing area that can be rented out for parties of up to 20 guests. The lounge has a direct view of the DJ and comes with its own private restroom and security guard. If you would like a private bartender to help you hit the minimum spend, that can be arranged as well.
- The private sky lounge at Exchange LA is $5,000 minimum spend on normal nights and accommodates 20 VIP admissions. On bigger name nights the minimum will be higher.
What is the best table at Exchange LA?
The best tables at Exchange are the Mezzanine Table Prime, also known as the owners tables. However, if you want to be closer to the dance floor and the dancing, we recommend getting one of the dance floor tables. If you are looking to host a large party and want it to be private/exclusive, then we recommend getting the private Sky Lounge.
What are the best value tables at Exchange LA?
The tables with the best value are going to be the mezzanine table (medium) which offer a reasonable cost per person, and are well located on the VIP balcony. If your budget is a little higher and you want to have more space, we recommend the backstage tables.
What is the cheapest table at Exchange LA?
The cheapest table at Exchange LA is the small mezzanine table.
Where is the VIP table line at Exchange located?
The VIP table line is located to the right of the main entrance to Exchange when you are facing the building. If you are unsure if you are in the right line or not, be sure to ask one of the employees out front for the VIP table line and they can point it out!
Exchange Bottle Service Deals
We don’t currently have any deals for Exchange.