Does XS have a free guest list?
XS has a free guestlist for girls on most days. Ladies free before 12, even ratio free before 10:30. You must sign up before 8:00 PM.
On Fridays and Sundays XS typically has an even ratio guest list for guys – free if you have an even number of guys and girls in your party. You can sign yourself +5 up for the free guest list using the free Discotech mobile app. Or see upcoming events and add yourself to XS guest list here. Be sure to check the guest list details as they vary depending on the event.
Remember that guest list is never guaranteed, early arrival is always recommended especially for XS.
What is the guest list at XS?
Like most night clubs in Vegas, XS offers free or heavily discounted guest list admission for customers. The reason why the club offers a guest list is to encourage customers to get to the club early, so that they can start filling their venue and get the party kicked off right. It is similar to the idea of why bars and restaurants offer happy-hour before dinner starts. To get in XS’ guest list, there are a few conditions that must be met by you and your party.
- You have to RSVP your name on the guest list. (More info on this below)
- You have to physically check into the guest list entrance before the cut off time.
- Your party must satisfy the gender ratio requirement.
When does XS offer a guest list?
XS offers a guest list on most of the nights that it is open for business. The exception for this will be on busy holiday weekends such as New Years, Memorial Day, Labor Day, or when top tier special artists such as Drake are performing. There will be some nights where the guest list will be for ladies only. The Discotech mobile app will make it clear which nights have a guest list available, or if there are any restrictions on the guest list.
How do I get my name on the XS guest list?
You can add your name, plus up to 5 additional guests to the XS guest list using our free mobile app, Discotech, or on our website here. This is a totally free service, it does not cost anything to put yourself on the guest list. You must RSVP on our list before 8 PM on the night of the event. After that time, we are unable to accept new names for the guest list, and you will either need to purchase a pre-sale ticket, reserve a VIP table, or show up at the venue and pay general admission. (Pre-sale tickets are cheaper than paying general admission at the door)
If you have more than 6 people in your party, you will need to have another member of your party sign up for the guest list and add up to 5 additional guests on their end.
If you have any additional questions or special requests for extra large parties, you can reach out to us or leave us a note and we would be happy to help you directly.
What time does the guest list check-in close?
- The guest list at XS typically closes at 12 AM (Midnight) for ladies, and 10:30 PM for men. Because of how busy XS is, we strongly encourage our guests to arrive at the club early, and to build in some time buffer as groups inevitably tend to run later than originally planned.
- For regular nights, we recommend that guys (and their female companions) get to the guest list line by 10:00 PM, and for women to get to the line by 11 PM.
- For busier nights, such as holiday weekends, March Madness, busy convention weekends, and Chainsmoker nights, we recommend both men and women to get in line by 10 PM as the guest list fills up fast and can get shut off early.
- The venue is usually very strict about shutting off their guest list once the cut off time is hit. Note that for men, they are unable to get in on the guest list unless they are physically accompanied by at least 1 female or more (the even-ratio rule). More on this below.
- Important to note, on busy nights, XS reserves the right to close their guest list early due to capacity limits. Please don’t take any unnecessary risks when it comes to saving that money!
How does the “gender ratio” work for the XS guest list?
It is no secret that nightlife venues in Las Vegas employ a guest list as a means to attract more women to their club. The more ladies there are, the more willing men will be to spend big money on VIP tables and bottle service to impress those ladies. This is nightlife economics 101!
Because of this, the guest list at XS makes it very easy for ladies to get free admission on the guest list, they usually only need to check in before midnight to get in for free.
The guest list rules for men are more strict. Men need to check in before 10:30 PM, and each guy needs to be accompanied by 1 or more ladies with him for him to be able to get free admission. Remember, she needs to be there with you at the check-in, she can’t be “joining you later”. If you are a group of guys without ladies in your group, you will need to find some to accompany you, or you will need to find some other way of getting into the club. (Purchasing VIP table, buying a pre-sale ticket, or paying for general admission at the door)
Where is the XS guest list check-in line located?
XS has multiple lines for entry to the venue:
- VIP Table Reservations (Bottle Service)
- Pre-sale ticket holders
- General Admission (people paying full priced cover at the door)
- Guest List
To get to the XS guest list check in, you will want to enter the Encore Hotel through the main entrance. Once in the hotel, walk straight through the lobby. You will see Encore’s hotel pool in front of you through the glass windows. From there, take a left and walk about 30-40 yards until you see signs that call out XS’ guest list line. If you see hotel or XS employees (usually wearing blue suits), you can ask them for directions and to confirm to you that you are at XS’ free guest list.
It is critical that you find the correct line for check in, otherwise you will be wasting time in the wrong line. We have heard many horror stories of people who have waited in the wrong line for an hour and then were unable to get in on the guest list because they were too late to check in. We want to make sure this does not happen to you!
How long does the guest list line at XS take?
The wait time to get into XS on the guest list will vary dramatically based on a few factors – What time you arrive at the line, the artist playing that night, how busy the weekend is in Vegas. If it is a busy night with a big name DJ, and you show up late, it could take over an hour to get in. The only thing you can really control is how early you get in line. As mentioned earlier, we strongly recommend getting to the club earlier than later, as you will have a shorter wait time, and will reduce your chances of not being able to get in. If you are one of the first 50 people in line for the guest list, you can expect to get into the club pretty quickly (in less than 10-12 minutes).
Does the XS guest list give you access to the main room?
On certain nights, the XS guest list only gives you access to the outside pool area. On busy nights, the main room is reserved for bottle service guests, ticket holders, and attractive women. So how do you get into the main room?
You can tell if they are letting people into the main room by walking up on either side of the DJ booth. If you don’t see them letting people in, you’ll have to wait. Eventually, they will start letting guest list people in. You might also be able to tip the bouncer to get in as well.
We always recommend going straight for this line as soon as you get in on the guest list. Once you’re in, make sure to stay there. When the club reaches capacity, they won’t let anyone into the main room. If you’re not in, you won’t be able to get in!
How to not get rejected at the guest list line
Once you have waited in line and made it to the front of the guest list, the venue can still turn you away if you violate the club’s rules and policies. Here are some things to watch out for:
Dress Code: XS will deny customers if they do not pass the dress code requirement. More on the dress code here.
What not to bring to the club: XS will reject, and also stamp anyone who brings any illegal items to the venue. The stamp will prevent you from entering into the club for the entire night, so be sure not to bring any of the following:
- No illegal drugs, including anything THC related. Even though recreational marijuana use has been legalized in the state of Nevada, it is still banned from the club and hotel. Vape pens will get checked and you will get thrown out and banned if they find a THC pen.
- The venue will confiscate medicine / drug containers, even if they are prescription based. Epi-pens are ok though.
- Selfie sticks and GoPros are forbidden. You won’t get banned for having these but they won’t let you bring them in with you.
How much is cover charge / general admission at XS?
General admission at the door is around $30-50 for guys, $20-30 for girls. Expect more on holidays and special events / big name DJs.
XS Guest List Promoter
Looking for a promoter for guest list at XS? You can sign up for the free guest list directly using our app, or feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call/text us at at 415-735-6716 if you have further questions.