Omnia in Caesars Palace is known as one of the best clubs in Las Vegas. With a glamorous entryway featuring an art installation and interactive technology, you will be breathless from the moment you step through the door.
Omnia’s two floors and 75,000 square feet feature a three-part design. The main club has a sprawling dance floor and the Opal and Velvet bars. Hanging from the ceiling is a giant kinetic chandelier with lighting effects, choreographed LED lights, and video projections. The second room is known as the Heart of Omnia, a more intimate lounge that combines vintage designs with LED-paneled walls. Finally, the outdoor terrace provides a fantastic view of the Las Vegas Strip below, allowing guests of dance the night away on a glass floor with embedded LED strips while enjoying the view. Each section has its own bar, dance floor, seating, and DJ booth to provide a unique experience no matter where you go in the club.
The music in Omnia’s main room is predominantly EDM, and artists include Steve Aoki, Tiesto, Illenium, Lil Jon, Zedd, Calvin Harris, and Martin Garrix. However, if EDM doesn’t appeal to you, Heart of Omnia also hosts hip hop DJs, while the rooftop terrace tends to play more chill music.
Wait times can get long, especially on Fridays and Saturdays. Thursdays are a good day to just get a feel for the club, as artists are usually local talent rather than big names, and it won’t be as crowded. Tuesdays and Sundays also tend to be less crowded. On Tuesdays, Omnia hosts “Wild at Heart” in the Heart of Omnia room for a mid-week night out.
- Omnia LV is going to be the hottest club on the strip for 2015.
- The high-tech chandelier that is made from eight oval rings and hangs over the main room of the club. It puts on a mindblowing light show – as if a spaceship is landing over the dance floor. It’s 22,000 pounds and moves at 4 feet per second!
- On Fridays and Saturdays We’d recommend either getting bottle service or skipping Omnia altogether.
- Omnia does not feature a big DJ on Thursday nights – if you’re just looking to check out the club we’d recommend coming on this night.
- Tuesdays and Sundays are also usually better days to come if you’re trying to avoid long waits.
- Heart of Omnia is a completely separate room that features a hip hop DJ. The Omnia terrace (rooftop) also features a different DJ, usually playing more chill music. You can get a table in either of these areas for much cheaper than the main room, and get full access to the entire club.
Where is Omnia located?
Omnia is located in the Caesar’s Palace, taking over the space previously occupied by Pure Nightclub.
How much is cover charge at Omnia?
General admission pricing has not been released but you can expect to pay anywhere from 20-50 for girls and 40-50+ for guys.
How long will I have to wait at Omnia?
Omnia is going to be one of the hottest clubs on the strip, with its star studded roster of DJs and the fact that it’s the newest clubs on the strip. Expect waits to be VERY long. 1.5-2+ hours. You can expect shorter lines on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursdays.
When is Omnia open?
Omnia is open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
What are the best days to go to Omnia?
In general most nights will be packed at Omnia. If you’re just trying to check out the club, Thursdays is probably your best bet because there isn’t a big name DJ spinning – it’s just local talent. Tuesdays and Sunday nights are also usually less busy.
What is the dress code at Omnia?
Dress to impress. Given that Omnia will be the hottest club on the strip, bouncers will be looking for any reason not to let you in. Unless you’re getting bottles we’d recommend leaving no room for interpretation.
How much do drinks cost at Omnia?
Bottles start around $650-700 per bottle.
Who are the resident DJs?
Omnia will share DJ residents with it’s sister clubs Hakkasan and Wet Republic. The resident DJ headliners for Omnia include heavy hitters such as Calvin Harris, Tiesto, Zedd, Martin Garrix, Steve Aoki, Lil Jon, Illenium, Nghtmre, Gryffin and more.
What kind of music do they play at Omnia?
Primarily Electronic / House / EDM music.
Where can I find an list of upcoming events / DJs at Omnia?
When is Omnia’s grand opening?
Omnia’s grand opening is scheduled for Friday March 13, 2015.
In which hotel is Omnia located?
Omnia is located in the Caesar’s Palace. Looking for VIP offers and comps? Check out URComped.com to find a Casino Host at Caesar’s Palace.