How does bottle service at Marquee Nightclub work?
Reserving a VIP table (aka bottle service) at Marquee Nightclub involves committing to a minimum spend, also known as a “min”. Customers must hit this minimum spend amount before the end of the night by purchasing bottles of liquor or champagne, other alcoholic drinks, or food from the menu. Even if you do not end up purchasing enough to hit your minimum spend, you will be charged for your minimum spend at the end of the night. Think of it as the lower limit to what you will be spending, you can certainly spend more than the min, but you won’t be able to spend less than it.
Please keep in mind that the minimum spend does not include tax and tip, which is calculated on top at the end of the event. The minimum spend values will fluctuate depending on how premium the table real estate you are reserving is, as well as how busy the night will be. Holiday weekends and bigger name DJs will usually require higher minimum spends. Summer is typically the most expensive season, and Winter is typically the least expensive one.
How much is table service at Marquee Nightclub?
Bottle service minimums varies depending on the day / talent, and the number of people in your party. Contact us below and we’ll get you a custom quote for your party shortly! Or, you can view table pricing directly on our free mobile app, or see table pricing and book Marquee Nightclub bottle service directly here.
What is included with my bottle service reservation at Marquee Nightclub?
By agreeing to your minimum spend, you receive:
- VIP entry for your party – shorter wait time compared to general admission or guest list.
- Admission – Your table reservation includes a certain number of VIP admissions, so your guests do not need to purchase tickets or pay cover to get into the club.
- Table real estate – You will have a dedicated table and seats at the club for the entire duration of the event. You will also have a dedicated server who will take your orders and help you make mixed drinks at your table.
- Free drink chasers such as soda, juices, or seltzer water. Some mixers such as red bull, coconut water, and bottled water are not complementary.
- The minimum spend will be applied towards the purchase of bottles of alcohol (liquor or champagne), as well as other drinks such as energy drinks and bottled water.
What should I do if I have more guests than the number of complimentary VIP admissions included with the table?
You can contact us and we can usually increase the number of VIP admissions included with the table by slightly increasing the minimum spend. Another solution would be to have your extra guests purchase general admission tickets and enter the venue separately.
Alternatively, if you have girls in your party, they may be able to get into the club for free via the Discotech guest list which they can sign up for on our free mobile app. Once your guests are in the club, they can meet up with your group at the table and you can set the party off from there!
How big are the bottles of liquor at Marquee Nightclub?
Most bottles of vodka, such as Grey Goose, Belvedere, Absolut etc., are 1 Liter in size. If you are wondering how that translates into drinks, 1 liter is about 22.5 full shots. Magnum bottles are 1.75 liters in size.
How much do bottles at Marquee Nightclub Cost?
Please refer to the bottle menu below for more information on pricing.
How do I get a special bottle presentation at Marquee Nightclub?
Special presentations with sparklers, fun props (the bottle train), and beautiful bottle girls typically require at least a $1,500 order from your waitress and needs to include the purchase of at least 1 bottle of champagne. As a general rule of thumb, the grander the order, the grander the presentation. You can ask your server about the special presentations and sometimes negotiate directly with them.
For larger minimum spends of at least $2,500, we can often arrange a special shout out / message display on the LED big screen for your party.
Corporate events, large parties, and buyouts at Marquee Nightclub
If you have a very large party size, we are able to work directly with you to reserve a custom section with the real estate that you are looking for. Marquee Nightclub is also available for full venue rentals/buyouts on non club days. We have worked with group sizes from 30 people to 200 plus, so feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to assist you!
Bachelorette party for Marquee Nightclub
Looking to do something special for the upcoming bachelorette party at Marquee Nightclub? Feel free to reach out to us and we can work with you to try and make it a special occasion you won’t forget! We can oftentimes get great deals and packages set up for your bachelorette party!
Marquee Nightclub Bottle Service Deals
We don’t currently have any Marquee Nightclub bottle deals.
Marquee Nightclub VIP Host / Promoter
Marquee Table Floor Plan
What are the different VIP table options at Marquee Nightclub?
Please refer to the Floor Plan / Seating Map to see corresponding table numbers
Dance Floor Tables (Tables #50-55, 60-65) – 10 guests
- The dance floor tables at Marquee nightclub have the closest position to the DJ booth and are situated right next to the action. The dance floor tables are roped off so that there is a decent amount of standing room in the section. Like most indoor tables at Marquee, the physical seating space is fairly limited, allowing up to 5-6 people to sit at a time.
- The central dance floor tables, 54, 55, 64, and 65 have the best direct view of the DJ, and are considered the “Owners Tables” as they are the best seats in the house. If you are interested in securing one of these prime tables be sure to let us know as they are typically in high demand.
- Table pricing at Marquee Nightclub fluctuates based on the headlining talent/artist and how busy the night is projected to be. Monday events are typically lower cost than Friday and Saturday events. Dance floor tables at Marquee will typically range between $2000-$3000 minimum spend on most nights, though the bigger name artists and holiday weekends will command up to a $5000+ minimum spend.
Upper Dance Floor Tables (Tables #30-37, 40-47) – 10 guests
- Also known as Tier 2 tables, the upper dance floor tables at Marquee Nightclub are elevated above and located directly behind the dance floor tables. Because the tables are elevated, they all have a great view of the DJ stage. There are 8 upper dance floor sections, with a total of 16 tables. If you reserve one table, you will be sharing a section with another party since each table is essentially half a section. For bigger parties of up to 20 guests, we recommend booking two tables next to each other, so that you can have your own private section to yourself.
- Upper dance floor tables at Marquee Nightclub will range between $1500-$2000 minimum spend on most nights, but can also cost $3000 and up for bigger name artists and busier weekends. These tables include 10 VIP guest admissions.
Tier 3 Tables (Tables #20-26, 70, 80-85, 90-95) – 8 to 10 guests
- The Tier 3 tables are situated on the back wall of the main room. These tables are also elevated, so that they have a direct view of the DJ stage. For those who are balling on a budget, we recommend these tables as they still put you in the main room where the action is.
- Tier 3 tables, aka back wall tables at Marquee Nightclub include between 8 to 10 VIP guest admissions (depending on the minimum) and will range between a $600 minimum spend on slower nights to $1500 minimum spend on busier nights.
Salon/Cloud Tables (Tables #71-74, 10-16) – 6 guests
- The cloud tables are located indoors next to the cloud bar, and near the entrance to the outdoor patio area. They are located further from the DJ stage and dance floor, and do not have a direct view of the stage since they are facing the bar. The Salon tables are located near the salon bar and do not offer a direct view of the dance floor or DJ. These will be the cheapest table options if you want to be in the main room.
- These tables will typically cost a $600 minimum spend and include 6 VIP guest admissions for most nights. On holidays or very special guest talents, these may go up to a $1,000 or $1,200 minimum spend.
Outdoor Patio Tables (Tables #700s, 800s) – 6 guests
- The outdoor patio tables are daybeds and couches located next to the cloud salon which is the opening to the main room. The outdoor area has speakers so you can still hear the music being played in the main room, but there is no direct view of the DJ.
- The outdoor patio tables are not always open. They will be open on busier nights when the main room is sold out.
- The outdoor patio tables at Marquee Nightclub are available for a $600 minimum spend for up to 6 VIP guests.
Outdoor Grand Cabana (Cabana 11-19) – 12 guests
- The grand cabanas are located in the outdoor patio and are extremely spacious and comfortable. They offer their own private TV, tons of seating, standing space, and privacy.
- The grand cabanas are only available when the outdoor patio is open for business (on busier nights).
- Grand cabanas at Marquee Nightclub are available for a $1200 minimum spend and include admission for up to 12 VIP guests.
Boom Box Table (Tables #100-102, 200-203, 300-304) – 6 guests
- Located in a separate basement room called the “Boom Box”. The Boom Box room typically has a hip hop DJ and plays different music compared to the main room. It is a very intimate room, and all the tables have a good view / proximity to the DJ and dance floor. The boom box room is normally not open, except for busy holiday weekends or very special DJ nights.
- When the Boom Box room is open at Marquee, tables will typically cost a $600 minimum spend and include VIP admission for up to 6 guests.
Library Room (Tables #400-407)
- The library room is a private lounge space that isn’t very “clubby”. It is normally only open for New Year’s Eve, but is also available for rental for extremely large/private parties, or for corporate events. If you are interested in renting out this room, please feel free to contact us!
Which is the best table at Marquee Nightclub?
The best table is definitely the Dance Floor tables which typically start around 3-4k. These tables are in the 50’s and 60’s in the map above. These tables have the best view of the DJ and prime access to the dance floor, and are actually a pretty good deal compared to the “best tables” in some of the other top Vegas clubs.
What are the “best value” tables at Marquee?
The elevated dance floor tables and the back wall tables are generally the best bang for your buck. For the elevated tables, you are only a few feet behind the dance floor tables but you can save a decent chunk of change.
The back wall tables also have some pretty good views and are right in the middle of the action as well. See tables 21-26, 70, and 80s and 90s.
What is the cheapest table available at Marquee Nightclub?
The cheapest table available in the main area of Marquee Nightclub is the Salon / Cloud table, or, during the summer – outdoor patio tables. These tables don’t have a direct view of the DJ – but you can hear the music. They typically start around 600 depending on the DJ / artist. Prices vary significantly based on the day, so be sure to check the latest pricing on the Discotech App.
When the boom box room is open, table mins are also pretty cheap there as well. However, keep in mind the boom box has a different DJ playing hip hop music.