How does bottle service at Hakkasan work?
Reserving a VIP table (aka bottle service) at Hakkasan involves committing to a minimum spend, also known as a “min”. Clients must hit this minimum spend amount by the end of the night by purchasing bottles of liquor or champagne, and other drinks while at the table. Even if you do not end up spending enough to hit your minimum, you will still be charged for your agreed upon minimum spend. Please keep in mind that the minimum spend does not include tax, tip, and venue fee which is calculated on top at the end of the event, and is usually an additional 37% on top. The minimum spend values will fluctuate depending on how premium the table real estate is, as well as how busy the night will be. Bigger name DJs and some holiday weekends will be priced at a premium.
What is included with my bottle service reservation at Hakkasan Nightclub?
By agreeing to your minimum spend, you receive:
- Expedited entry for your party – shorter wait time via a dedicated VIP Table line.
- Admission – Your table reservation includes a certain number of VIP admissions, so your guests do not need to purchase tickets or pay cover to get into the club.
- Table real estate – You will have a dedicated table and seats at the club for the entire duration of the event. You will also have a dedicated server who will take your orders and help you make mixed drinks at your table.
- Free drink chasers such as soda, juices, or seltzer water. Some mixers such as red bull/energy drinks, and bottled water are not complementary.
- The minimum spend will be applied towards the purchase of bottles of alcohol (liquor or champagne), as well as food from the menu. That is right, Hakkasan actually offers food service at the VIP tables, which we recommend you take advantage of!
What should I do if I have more guests than the number of complimentary VIP admissions included with my table at Hakkasan Nightclub?
You can contact us and we can usually increase the number of VIP admissions included with the table by slightly increasing the minimum spend with the venue. Another solution would be to have your extra guests purchase general admission tickets and enter the venue separately. Once your guests are in the club, they can meet up with your group at the table and you can set the party off together from there!
However, if your party is much larger than the number of guests allowed at a table, then we recommend getting two or more tables located next to each other. If you have a large party, feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to work with you to find the best VIP arrangement to fit your budget!
How much is table service at Hakkasan nightclub?
Bottle service minimums vary. Standard pricing for regular nights is $1,500 minimum for 6 guests. On Saturday’s, the minimum is $2,500 for 6 guests. Contact us below to get a custom quote for your party! View table pricing directly on our free mobile app, or book Hakkasan bottle service directly on our webapp.
How big are the bottles of liquor at Hakkasan?
Bottles of liquor are 1 liter in size, and magnums are 1.75L.
Hakkasan bottle service deals?
We don’t currently have any bottle service deals for Hakkasan.
How do I get a special bottle presentation at Hakkasan Nightclub?
Special presentations with sparklers, fun props (the bottle train), and beautiful bottle girls typically require at least a $3,000 order from your waitress and needs to include the purchase of at least 1 bottle of champagne. As a general rule of thumb, the grander the order, the grander the presentation. You can ask your server about the special presentations and sometimes negotiate directly with them.
For larger table minimums (such as $5,000 and up), we are able to get a shout out on the large LED screen at the club. Let us know if you would like us to help you set up any of these!
Corporate events, large parties, and buyouts at Hakkasan
If you have a very large party size, we are able to work directly with you to reserve a custom section with the real estate that you are looking for. Hakkasan is also available for full venue rentals/buyouts on non club days. We have worked with group sizes from 30 people to 500 plus, so feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to assist you!
Bachelorette party at Hakkasan?
Looking to do something special for the upcoming bachelorette party at Hakkasan? Feel free to reach out to us and we can work with you to try and make it a special occasion you won’t forget!
Looking for a VIP Host or Promoter for Hakkasan?
Hakkasan Table Floor Plan
What are the different VIP table options at Hakkasan?
Please refer to the Floor Plan / Seating Map to see corresponding table numbers
Main Room 1st Floor
Lower Dance Floor Table (Tables #11-14, 51-54) – 15 guests
The lower dance floor tables at Hakkasan are the best tables in the house. Located right on the dance floor and with a good view of the DJ, it is always very easy to make new friends when you are situated at this prime real estate. Tables 51 and 11 are considered the “Owner’s Tables” and typically go for a premium, if you are interested in locking down these specific tables, give us a shout and we would be happy to assist!
Dance Floor Table Pricing:
- Sundays – $3,000 minimum spend and up
- Fridays and Saturdays – $4,000 to $6,000 minimum spend for most nights and artists.
- For big name artists such as Tiesto, Zedd, Calvin Harris and holidays the minimum spend can be $7,000 and up.
Upper Dance Floor Table (Tables #21-25, 61-65) – 15 guests
The upper dance floor tables at Hakkasan are located right behind the DF tables and are elevated above them so that they have a great view of the dance floor and DJ. They also have a ledge that your guests can stand and dance on. A lot of traffic flows behind these tables so it is very easy to meet people and grab them to your table. Tables 61 and 21 in this section are also considered Owner’s tables, and are extra large. We can help you secure these coveted tables if you are interested!
Upper Dance Floor Pricing:
- Sundays – $2,000 minimum spend and up
- Fridays and Saturdays – $3000 to $4,500
- Big name artists and holidays – $5,500 and up
Stage Tables (Tables #1-4) – 15 guests
The four stage tables are U shaped couches located adjacent to the DJ stage. They are elevated and have a great view of the dance floor and the rest of the club. It is very easy to get up close photos with the performer from these tables. Because there are so few of these tables, they often sell out in advance.
Stage Table Pricing:
- Sundays – $3,000-$4,000
- Fridays and Saturdays – $3,000 to $5,000
- Big name artists and holidays – $6,000 and up
3rd Row Tables (Tables #31-36) – 10 guests
The 3rd row tables are located above (slightly elevated) and behind the upper dance floor tables. There will be a lot of traffic going both in front of, and behind your table, which makes it very good if you are looking to meet people at the club and invite them to your table. One downside to these tables is that most of them are located on the side of the venue, so they do not have a central view of the DJ booth. The exception to this are tables 31 and 32 which are larger in size and tend to cost more within this section.
3rd Row Table Pricing:
- Sundays – $1,500 and up
- Fridays and Saturdays – $2,000 to $3,500
- Big name artists and holidays – $4,000 and up
4th Row Tables (#41-43) – 10 guests
The 4th row tables are located behind the 3rd row tables, with table #41 being a bit removed from the action (it is located by itself and doesn’t have much of a view). These will be the cheapest option for being on the main floor in the main room. Personally, we would recommend getting a mezzanine table over the 4th row tables on the main floor.
4th Row Table Pricing:
- Sundays – $1,200 and up
- Fridays and Saturdays – $1,500 to $3,000
- Big name artists and holidays – $3,500 and up
Main Room Mezzanine (2nd Floor)
Skybox (Tables #VIP1- VIP4) – 20 guests
There are 4 skyboxes at Hakkasan and each one is a huge private room that is good for hosting large parties. They include a whopping 20 VIP guest admissions but can easily fit 25 guests. The downside to these tables is that they do not have a great view, despite being located on the mezzanine level. Skyboxes are good for huge groups, or groups that want more comfort and privacy.
Sky Box Table Pricing:
- Sundays – $2,000 and up
- Fridays and Saturdays – $2,000 to $3,000
- Big name artists and holidays – $3,000 and up
Mezzanine Table (Tables #511-521) – 15 guests
The mezzanine tables are located next to a glass wall and have a great overhead view of the dance floor and DJ booth. They are usually priced reasonably and include a good number of VIP guest admissions, we think these tables are a great value if you are looking to ball out on a budget.
Mezzanine Table Pricing:
- Sundays – $1,000-$1,500
- Fridays and Saturdays – $1,500 – $2,000
- Big name artists and holidays – $2,500 – $3,500+
Pavilion (Main Room – 1st floor side room)
Pavilion Table (Tables 411-465) – 10 guests
The pavilion tables are located on the first floor next to the main room. Because there is a wall separating it from the main room, the pavilion tables do not have a view of the DJ booth or dance floor. Think of it as a secondary lounge area with music from the main room. The pavilion in general is a good option for groups that don’t want to spend much money but want to get VIP admission and avoid waiting in longer general admission lines.
Pavilion Table Pricing:
- Sundays – $1,000 minimum spend
- Fridays and Saturdays – $1,000 $2,000
- Big name artists and holidays – $2,000 and up
Ling Ling Club (Hip Hop Room – 3rd level)
Ling Ling Club Dance Floor Table (Tables #321-323, 331-333, 341-344) – 12 guests
- Located in the hip hop room, the dance floor tables are the prime tables in the ling ling club. Customers in the ling ling club and main room are free to go between the two rooms. The ling ling club is not open on all nights, but will usually be open when there is a big name DJ playing in the main room and also on holiday weekends.
- Ling Ling Club Dance Floor Table Pricing:
- Normal nights when the LLC is open will range around $1500.
- On busier nights and holiday weekends, it will be $2,000 and up
Ling Ling Club 2nd Tier Tables (Tables #311-314, 351-372) – 10 guests
Located in the hip hop room, these are the second and 3rd row tables.
Ling Ling Club 2nd Tier Table Pricing:
- On normal nights when the ling ling club is open, these tables will range between $1,000-$1,200 minimum spend
- On busier nights they will be $1,500 and up
What are the best tables at Hakkasan?
The best tables at Hakkasan are going to be the dance floor tables and the stage tables. The “better” one for you depends on if you want to be in the action (dance floor table) or close to the DJ (stage table).
What is the best value table Hakkasan?
We believe that the best value table at Hakkasan are the mezzanine tables. They are spacious, located in the main room, have a great view of the DJ, include a large number of VIP guest admissions, and are reasonably priced.
What is the cheapest table at Hakkasan?
The cheapest tables at Hakkasan are the Ling Ling lounge tables (when the area is open), and then the Ling Ling Club 2nd tier tables. If the Ling Ling area is not open, the pavilion tables will be the cheapest option. With the pavilion tables you won’t have a view of the DJ, but the music will still be from the main DJ. Keep in mind that the Ling Ling club has a different DJ playing different music (usually hip hop).
Hakkasan Bottle Menu
Bottle prices vary depending on the day. Fill out the contact form below and we’ll send you a bottle menu with pricing!