Drai’s is at The Cromwell at 3595 S Las Vegas Blvd
10 AM – close on Friday-Sundays, + Tuesday Nightswim
Does Drai’s Beach Club have a free guestlist?
Drai’s Beach Club usually has a free guest list for ladies, free for guys in even ratio parties. However on certain dates and holidays there might not be guest list, or it might be discounted admission. You can sign yourself +5 up for the free guest list using the free Discotech mobile app. Or see upcoming events and add yourself to Drai’s Beach Club guest list here.
How does the guest list at Drais Beach Club work? (How do I get on the Drai’s Beach Club guest list?)
Like other daytime pool parties in Las Vegas, Drai’s Beach Club offers free or discounted admission for customers who are on their guest list. Clubs and day parties offer guest list admission as an incentive to get customers (mostly ladies) to arrive at the venue, so that they can “set the party off” right. To get guest list admission to Drai’s Beach Club, there are a few conditions that must be satisfied by your group.
- You have to submit your name to the guest list. (More on this below)
- You have to physically check into the guest list entry before the venue’s cut off time.
- Your party must satisfy the gender ratio requirement. (more on this below as well)
When does Drai’s Beach Club offer a guest list?
Drai’s Beach offers a guest list on most of the days that it is open for business. The exceptions for this will be on holiday weekends such as Memorial Day, Labor Day, or big fight weekends (think Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather). The Discotech mobile app will make it clear which events will have a guest list available, and what the perks and restrictions are for the day.
What are the perks for being on the guest list for Drais Beach club?
Perks for ladies:
- On less busy Fridays and Sundays, ladies will receive free admission on the guest list if they check in before 3:00 PM.
- On Saturdays, ladies will receive free admission if they check in before 1:00 PM.
Perks for men:
- On Fridays, men who check in with at least 1 girl each will receive free admission before 2:00 PM.
- On Saturdays, men will receive discounted (not free) admission before 1:00 PM as long as they check in on the guest list with at least one girl per guy.
- On Sundays, men will receive free admission before 2:00 PM if they check in on the guest list with at least one female guest per guy.
How do I get my name on Drais’s Beach Club / Drais Day Club guest list?
- You can add your name, plus up to 5 additional guests to the guest list using our free mobile app. Our app is totally free, it does not cost anything to put yourself or your guests on our list. You must RSVP on our list before 10:00 AM on the morning of the event. After that time, we are unable to accept new names for the guest list, and you will either need to purchase a pre-sale ticket, reserve a VIP table, or pay cover/general admission at the door.
- If you have more than 6 people in your party, you will need to have another member of your party sign up for the guest list and add up to 5 additional guests on their end.
- If you have any additional questions or special requests for extra large parties, you can reach out to us or leave us a note below and we would be happy to help set things up!
What time does the guest list check-in close? (When should I try to get in line?)
- Fridays: The guest list check in closes at 3:00 PM
- Saturdays: The guest list check in ends at 1:00 PM.
- Sundays: The guest list closes at 3 PM for ladies, and 2 PM for men.
- For busier days, such as holiday weekends, March Madness, busy convention weekends, we recommend both men and women to get in line about 90 minutes before the cut off time on Fridays and Sundays, 2 hours early for Saturdays.
Remember: Drai’s Beach Club reserves the right to shut down their guest list early due to capacity limits. By being in line early, you greatly reduce any risk of not being able to get in for free on the guest list.
How does the “gender ratio” work for the Drais guest list?
For men to get in for free on the guest list, they need to be accompanied by at least 1 female guest or more.
For example, if your group has 3 guys and 4 girls, all 7 guests will be able to enter into the club for free on the guest list since there are more ladies than men in the party.
However, if your group has 4 guys and 3 girls, then only 6 guests will be able to get into the club for free (3 guys and 3 girls), and the last guy will need to pay cover to get in. Go grab another girl to join your party in this case!
Where is the Drai’s Beach Club guest list check-in line located?
The Cromwell Hotel is one of the smaller hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. Once you are inside the hotel, there should be signs that clearly indicate how to get to Drai’s Beach Club. The guest list line is located near the main entrance of the club. When you get to the front of the club (Drais only has one area for entrance), there should be additional signs/stanchions that indicate which line is for VIP tables, guest list, as well as ticket holders/general entry. Make sure you get into the guest list line.
It is important that you find the correct line for check in, otherwise you will be wasting time by standing in the wrong line. If you are unsure of which line is the guest list line, be sure to ask one of the employees standing outside for guidance, they should be wearing suits and have name tags on.
How long does the guest list line at Drai’s Beach Club take?
The wait time to get into Drai’s on the guest list will vary dramatically based on a few factors – What time you arrive at the line, the artist playing that day, how busy the weekend is in Vegas. If you are there by 10 AM, the wait time will usually be very short. The wait gets longer with every half hour that passes. You can expect the wait to grow as long as an hour or more as you start to approach noon or 1 PM on busier weekends. Again, more reason to get to the club early! Remember, it is always better to be “waiting” inside the club, than outside the club.
How to not get rejected at the guest list line
Once you have waited in line and made it to the front of the guest list, the venue can still turn you away if you violate the club’s rules and policies. Here are some things to watch out for:
Dress Code: Drai’s will deny customers if they do not pass the dress code requirement. We have written more about the dress code for Drais here.
What not to bring to the club: Drais will reject, and also ban anyone who brings any illegal items to the venue. Please be sure you do not bring any of the following:
- No illegal drugs, including any THC related products. Even with recreational marijuana use legalized in the state of Nevada, it is still banned from the club. Vape pens will get checked and you will get thrown out if they have THC in them.
- The venue will confiscate medicine / drug containers, even if they are prescription based. Epi-pens are ok though.
- Selfie sticks and GoPros are forbidden. You won’t get banned for having these but they won’t let you bring them in with you.
- The security at guards will do a pat down and quick search through your belongings, so don’t bring any restricted items!
Other questions about the Drai’s Beach Club guest list?
Please feel free to leave us a note or give us a call/text if you have any specific questions. We are here to help you!
How much is cover charge / general admission at Drai’s Beach Club?
General admission generally starts at $30 for girls, $40 for guys. Expect higher prices for holiday weekends or top DJs.
Drais Beach Club Guest List Promoter
Looking for a promoter for guest list at Drais Beach Club? You can sign up for the free guest list directly using our app, or feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at at 415-735-6716 if you have further questions.