Breaking – Avicii cancels remaining 2016 Vegas shows
Wondering when Avicii is playing his final Vegas shows this year?
A longtime staple in the Las Vegas EDM scene, Avicii recently announced his retirement from touring after 2016 in a heartfelt Facebook post to fans – “…I will however never let go of music – I will continue to speak to my fans through it, but I’ve decided this 2016 run will be my last tour and last shows. Let’s make them go out with a bang!”
Avicii’s Wynn Las Vegas 2016 residency will be your last chance to see him live in Las Vegas. “We spoke with Avicii’s team and, although we are sad to see him retire, we are happy to report that he is honoring all of his upcoming 13 dates at Wynn Las Vegas (Encore Beach Club and XS) through June,” said Christie. “We support Tim’s journey in life and wish him the very best. He knows our door is always open should he decide to tour again.”
Avicii’s Final Las Vegas Show Schedule:
- Friday, April 29 – XS Nightclub
- Saturday, April 30 – Encore Beach Club
- Saturday, May 7 – XS Nightclub
- Sunday, May 8 – Encore Beach Club
- Saturday, May 14 – XS Nightclub
- Sunday, May 15 – Encore Beach Club
- Friday, May 20 – XS Nightclub
- Saturday, May 21 – Encore Beach Club
- Friday, May 27 – XS Nightclub
- Saturday, May 28 – Encore Beach Club
- Saturday, June 18 – Encore Beach Club
- Friday, June 24 – XS Nightclub
- Saturday, June 25 – Encore Beach Club
Whether you’re looking for table service pricing, tickets, or guestlist for Avicii’s last shows at EBC or XS – you can find all that and more on our free mobile app.
We will have a free even ratio XS guestlist for most of these shows (good for patio access). Free EBC guestlist is limited to girl’s only on Sundays. Saturdays at EBC will be discounted guestlist for girls. No guys guestlist at EBC – we recommend buying tickets.
XS bottle service and EBC bottle service are both also available on the app.
Don’t miss your last chance to see the legendary Avicii spin in Las Vegas!