https://www.discotech.me/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/coachella2-1-scaled.jpg 1440 2560 Discotech /wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Discotech-Black-Logo-300x138.png Discotech2020-09-29 13:25:412020-10-01 13:57:52What should I bring to Coachella?
What should I bring to Coachella?
Heading to the desert and wondering what to bring? As Coachella veterans, we’ve compiled a list of items to bring over the years. In general we recommend you travel light and try to be as comfortable as possible – this will ensure that you have the best Coachella experience.
Essential items to bring to Coachella:
- ID + Wristband and passes (shuttle camping etc) (duh)
- Sunscreen (spray bottles are not allowed in the venue)
- Light jacket – it sometimes gets cold at night.
- Comfortable shoes – never bring news shoes to Coachella! You’re going to be on your feet for up to 8 hours – comfort is paramount!
- Earplugs – especially needed in Yuma and Sahara tents.
- Cash / credit cards – Apple / Google pay is also available but it occasionally goes down
- Water bottle / camel backs – these need to be empty when you go into the festival – no glass or metal bottles
Suggested items to bring to Coachella:
- Hats + sunglasses
- Banadana / dust mask
- USB power bank / battery (for recharging on the go)
- Blanket (for sitting down)
- Go Pros
- Hand sanitizer / wipes
- Fanny pack